I work with a highly experienced team that communicates and coordinates directly with you and your other trusted advisors to develop strategies and recommend personalized solutions designed to help you accumulate, protect and transfer your wealth. The approach is flexible and accommodates your unique situation.
- Understanding your financial objective – We’ll start by asking questions that help us understand more about your financial goals and objectives
- Developing strategies – Next, we’ll analyze and evaluate the financial and personal information you provide so we can match your objectives with sound strategies.
- Implementing solutions – Using these strategies, we develop customized solutions tailored to your goals and
objectives, drawing from a wide selection of world-class products and services.
- Providing timely, ongoing service – We regularly review your situation to help ensure you’re working toward meeting your financial objectives.
As an investment adviser representative offering advisory services and securities through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and a Registered Investment Advisor. I understand the responsibility that comes with helping to make your goals a reality. Here’s a quick summary of the skills and qualifications I’ll use in meeting your planning needs:
BS Degree in Economics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- I have over 35 years of Financial Services experience serving my clients many complicated financial
planning objectives and needs.
To make you better understand me and help you feel comfortable in our partnership, here is some
personal information about me and what I like to do.
- I have two sons age 28 and 26. One who currently lives in West Bend and the other in Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- I’m an active member of Crossroads Presbyterian Church in Mequon, WI. I formerly served on the Foundation
- Committee of the Church. My role was to advise and offer my assistance in managing the churches endowment funds
and the processes they use, to facilitate future committee members.
- I was also a volunteer at the Agape Community Center in the Berryland Housing Project and the Cathedral Center
Shelter in Milwaukee, WI.
- Through a former high school Teacher and Football coach, I help/volunteer in the building of homes for Habitat for Humanity Milwaukee, WI.
- Hobbies I enjoy include golf and riding my mountain bike. In the Winter I enjoy skiing the US and Canadian Rocky Mountains as well as warm weather vacations to escape the WI winters.