Since 2001 Greg has been helping families pursue financial success with Strategic Investing, Personal
Financial Planning, Insurance Planning, and Estate Planning for traditional families as well as the
Retired, the Elderly, and those with Special Needs. Greg holds Series 7 and Series 66 securities
registrations as a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative with
Cetera Advisor Networks. He is a licensed insurance agent who provides life insurance,
annuities, disability income, and long-term care insurance. Greg is a graduate of Carroll College
in Waukesha, WI. Greg also provides education to the public via various government entities, non-profit organizations, and
- Traditional Financial Planning and Retirement Planning Services to Help Secure Your Future
- Retirement Income Planning to provide a Spending Plan to Follow
- Investment and Portfolio Management Strategies Tailored to Your Needs
- Life, Long-term Care and Disability Insurance Services to Help Protect You and Your Family
- Pre-planning Strategies for Seniors to Manage and Protect Family Assets
- Crisis Planning for Seniors in Transition
- Financial Coaching to Understand Eligibility for VA, Medicaid, or other Benefits
- Efficient and Tax-Advantaged Asset Liquidation Strategies
- Estate Planning Strategies to Help Families Inherit More or Fulfill other Wishes
- Financial and Estate Planning for Families with Special Needs
- Public Presentations on Financial and Estate Planning for Working Adults, Retired Adults, the Elderly and Families with Special Needs
VA Pension Benefit
Many Wartime Veterans are unaware that they may be entitled to a Non Service Connected Disability Pension with Aid & Attendance to help pay for Assisted Living, Nursing Home Care or Home Care. Married Veterans may qualify for a tax free benefit of more than $2,000 per month, Single Veterans more than $1,700 per month and Spouses of Veterans more than $1,100 per month!
The VA makes it difficult for Veterans and their families to understand and qualify for these benefits. Worthy Veterans or their spouses are often denied benefits when they could be rightfully eligible. They are denied because they do not understand the rules and requirements.
It is important to get this right the first time. Before you go to the VA or any Veteran’s Advocate, consult with Greg Zwick first to learn the essential information you need.
Talk To Me First – I Want To Help
Consultations are complimentary.
Greg is pleased to provide this complimentary service to our veterans and their families to help relieve some of the financial hardships that come with getting the care that they need. They earned it!
Important Disclosure: The VA evaluates applications based on the family’s financial circumstances. Most people qualify easily while some require Greg Zwick’s Financial Planning Services in order to qualify. There are generally no out-of-pocket costs for these Services.